Job Vacancy / Department of Nursing
Faculty: Faculty of Health Professions
Organization Name: Al-Quds University
Job Title: Lecturer/Assistant /Associate Professor in Nursing
The department of Nursing focuses on the theoretical, scientific and philosophical knowledge of human caring. It is our goal to provide a diversified and holistic nursing education that will prepare our graduates to become leaders of the nursing profession. One of the strengths of the department is its innovative person-centric approach to teaching nursing, interdisciplinary and internationalized nursing curricula responding to the health needs of the population locally and globally.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Three vacancies are available, thus one of the below are areas of specializations are requested:
- Community Health, Public Health and Epidemiology
- Adult Nursing
- Leadership and Management, In addition to ability to teach Research Methods and other basic courses.
- Contribute to various committees at the Program, Faculty, and University level.
- Contribute to the research profile of the faculty through research publications.
- Serve as a student academic advisor.
- Contribute in the continuous quality improvement and curricular enhancement process.
- Comply with the NLN Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (CNEA) requirement in teaching, examination, evaluation, etc.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Department.
- MSc or Ph.D. in the Relevant disciplinary area.
- Preferred a bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Strong peer-reviewed publication record.
- Teaching experience at the tertiary level.
- Familiar with Educational technologies used in the higher education sector.
- Willingness to work with teams.
- Awareness of working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Required Documents Academic:
- Current Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter.
- Teaching, research, and service philosophy.
- Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well as their telephone contact).
- Copy of credentials of earned degrees.
- Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
Apply for a Job:
All Above of Required Documents should be sent not later than 15:00 pm on 26 August 2022 to the following email address: email@example.com