The exchange nomination and application system with Dortmund University in Germany for the spring semester of the academic year 2017/18 is now open.
The exchange program is opened for master Students ONLY!
The exchange Programs are:
- European Master in Project Management: https://www.fh-dortmund.de/en/fb/9/studiengaenge/940/eurompm.php
- Embedded Systems of Mechatronics: https://www.fh-dortmund.de/en/studint/weg/StudAngeb/newdesign/FB10_Embeddes-Systems-for-Mechatronics_MA.php
The deadline for submitting the required documents Monday 16th October 2017.
- Applicant must have a minimum grade of 80%,
- B2 level in the English language.
The required documents are:
- Nomination Letter from the Dean
- Transcript Record
- English Language Level
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- Copy of Passport
- Courses equivalence form. Click here to download it…
More information, please contact your dean OR International Academic Office firstname.lastname@example.org