The exchange nomination and application system with University of Applied Sciences in Finland for the spring semester of the academic year 2017/18 is now open.
The exchange program is opened for Undergraduate Students, the priority is for the students from Social Work Department and Economics Department.
Refer to this link for exchange Programs: http://www.tamk.fi/web/tamken/student-exchange#how-to-apply
The deadline for submitting the required documents is Wednesday 11th October 2017.
- Applicant must have a minimum grade of 80%,
- B2 level in the English language.
- Students must spend two academic semesters at Al-Quds University upon their return from the host university.
The required documents are:
- Nomination Letter from the Dean
- Transcript Record
- English Language Level
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- Copy of Passport
- Courses equivalence form. Click here to download it…
More information, please contact your dean OR International Academic Office email@example.com