The exchange nomination and application system with Granada University, Spain for the spring semester of the academic year 2017/18 is now open.
- The exchange program is opened for Undergraduate and Graduate Students.
- Refer to the attached files for the exchange Programs. Master / Undergraduate
- The deadline for submitting the required documents is Monday 16th October 2017.
- Applicant must have a minimum grade of 80%,
- B2 level in the English language.
- Students must spend two academic semesters at Al-Quds University upon their return from the host university.
The required documents are:
- Nomination Letter from the Dean
- Transcript Record
- English Language Level
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- Copy of Passport
- Courses equivalence form. Click here…
- Travel fund : 530 Euro
- Salary 800 Euro/month
More information, please contact your dean OR International Academic Office email@example.com