The exchange nomination and application system with Sciences Po University in France for the fall semester of the academic year 2017/2018 is now open.
The exchange program is opened for Undergraduate Students (Bachelor Programs) and Graduate Students (Master Programs)at these fields:
- Political Science
- European Studies
- Human Rights
- International Relation Studies
- Business & Economics
The deadline is Monday 24th April 2017, on Wednesday 26th April, there will be an English exam for your nominees to assess their level in English.
- Applicant must have a minimum grade of 80%,
- B2 level in the English language.
- Students must spend two academic semesters at Al-Quds University upon their return from the host university.
The required documents are:
- Nomination Letter from the Dean
- Transcript Record
- English Language Level
- Motivation Letter
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Copy of Passport
More information, please contact your dean OR Ms. Asma Bader, International Academic Office email@example.com