The exchange program is opened for Undergraduate Graduate Students at these fields:
- Political Science
- Human Rights
- International Law
- European Studies
Refer to this link for specific Programs: http://www.sciencespo.fr/college/en
The deadline for submitting the required documents is Saturday 7th October 2017.
- Applicant must have a minimum grade of 80%,
- B2 level in the English language.
- Students must spend two academic semesters at Al-Quds University upon their return from the host university.
The required documents are:
- Nomination Letter from the Dean
- Transcript Record
- English Language Level
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- Copy of Passport
- Courses equivalence form to download it, Click here…
More information, please contact your dean OR International Academic Office email@example.com