The exchange nomination and application system with Middle East Technical University for the spring semester of the academic year 2017/18 is now open.
The exchange program is opened for Undergraduate and Graduate Students.
- Refer to this link for exchange Programs: https://catalog.metu.edu.tr/
- For courses description: https://oibs3.metu.edu.tr/View_Program_Course_Details_64/main.php
- The deadline for submitting the required documents is Sunday 8th October 2017.
- Applicant must have a minimum grade of 80%,
- B2 level in the English language.
- Students must spend two academic semesters at Al-Quds University upon their return from the host university.
The required documents are:
- Nomination Letter from the Dean
- Transcript Record
- English Language Level
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- Copy of Passport
- Courses equivalence form. To download it … Click here.
More information, please contact your dean OR International Academic Office firstname.lastname@example.org