Address: Al-Quds University. Faculty of Health Professions, Health Complex,
- Ph.D. Physiotherapy , 2013; University of western cape.
- MPH Master in Public Health (Epidemiology) , 2000; Al-Quds University, Abu Dis, Palestine.
- B.Sc. in Physical therapy , 1996; Bethlehem University, Palestine.
- Al-Quds University – Jerusalem
- Faculty Member: Department of Physiotherapy and rehabilitation 2004 – present
- Head of Physiotherapy and rehabilitation Department 2012 – 2014
Assisted in the in World Bank Grant- Quality Improvement Funds, Project – QIF Grant No.:C3-17-U-QU-06, 2018-2020.
Honors and prices
Several research recognitions and certificates from al-Quds deanship of research
Neuro Rehabilitation, quantification of impairment, elderly, Musculoskeletal dysfunctions in neurological patients.
- Bar-Haim, S., Aviram, R., Shkedy Rabani, A., Amro, A., Nammourah, I., Al-Jarrah, M., … & Harries, N. (2019). Effects of Exercise Interventions on Habitual Physical Activity and Sedentary Behavior in Adolescents With Cerebral Palsy. Pediatric Exercise Science, (00), 1-9. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/30922152
- Akram Amro, Ansam Atrash, Ayda Hamdan, Fadi Matar, Fares Janineh, and Rula Jafreh.(2018) . Musculoskeletal Etiology and manifestations of Temporomandibular joint problems in Bethlehem and Jerusalem/Palestine. International journal of information research and review Vol. 05, Issue, 12, pp.5992-5996. http://www.ijirr.com/sites/default/files/issues-files
- Amro, A., & Rhoda, A. (2018, October). Stroke rehabilitation outcome in Palestine. International journal of stroke (vol. 13, pp. 223-223). 1 Olivers yard, 55 city road, London ec1y 1sp, England: sage publications ltd. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1747493018802480
- Akram Amro, Haneen Dhaidel, Mira Amer, Haneen Qassis, Razan Hilal, Issa Jarayse and Esra Hamdan (2018). Quality Of Life, Pain, And Disability Post-Surgical Management Of Breast Cancer. Int. J. Develop. Res. Vol. 08 (12). ( Accepted to be online Jan. 2019 ). International Journal of Development Research, Vol. 08, Issue, 12, pp. 24556-24560. https://journalijdr.com/sites/default/files
- Amro A., Tamimi, H., Dhaidel H., Agha H., & Issa Y. The Effects of Electronic Waste Burning on Lead Concentration in Water and Blood in South West Hebron: Descriptive- Comparative Study. International Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. Vol. 3(2), pp. 036-044, October, 2018.