Department: Nursing Department
Faculty: Faculty of Health Professions
Organization Name: Al-Quds University
Job Title: Assistant /Associate Professor in Nursing
The department of Nursing focuses on the theoretical, scientific and philosophical knowledge of human caring. It is our goal to provide a diversified and holistic nursing education that will prepare our graduates to become leaders in the nursing profession. One of the strengths of the department is its innovative person-centric approach to teaching nursing, interdisciplinary and internationalized nursing curricula responding to the health needs of the population locally and globally. This approach to teaching at the Department of Nursing develops future leaders in Palestine’s health care system, preparing them for careers as nurses in hospitals, community health and other organizations, public health promotion leaders, nursing practice leaders, and health care managers or health educators. We also have close links with a range of health care settings in Palestine which facilitate the provision of cutting-edge learning environments for our students. The Department has developed a strong network with first class university schools of nursing internationally which enables student and academic exchanges as well as research collaboration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Teach courses in the area of expertise such as but not limited to Nursing Science, at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Contribute to various committees at the Program, Faculty, and University level.
- Contribute to the research profile of the faculty through research publications.
- Serve as a student academic advisor.
- Contribute in the continuous quality improvement and curricular enhancement process.
- Comply with the NLN Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (CNEA) requirement in teaching, examination, evaluation, etc.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Department.
- D. in the Relevant disciplinary area.
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Strong peer-reviewed publication record.
- Teaching experience at the tertiary level.
- Familiar with Educational technologies used in the higher education sector.
- Willingness to work with teams.
- Awareness of working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Required Documents Academic:
- Current Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter.
- Teaching, research, and service philosophy.
- Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well as their telephone contact).
- Copy of credentials of earned degrees.
- Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
Apply for a Job:
All Above of Required Documents should be sent not later than 15:00 pm on 31 August 2023 to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.