- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (Ph.D.), The University of nursing, Jordan, Amman, since April 2019.
- Master in Pediatrics Nursing, Al-Quds University, Jerusalem, Palestine, since 2010.
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Al-Quds University, Jerusalem, Palestine, Palestine, 2008.
- Diploma in Nursing, Al-Roda College, Nablus, Palestine, since 2000.
- Eighteen years’ experience at the Ministry of Health Palestine, a Governmental Hospital in the Surgical Ward, pediatrics ward, Medical Ward, Emergency Ward, and Operation Ward.
- Twelve years’ experience at Al-Quds University, in the anatomy department.
- Teaching in Nursing School, at Al-Quds University, as a lecturer since 2015 till now Anatomy and Physiology I, Anatomy and Physiology II, Care of a sick and healthy child, Adult Nursing I, Adult nursing II Courses.
- Supervise and assists master’s degree student as the main supervisor, in addition to external and internal examiners in a number of master’s degree student.
- In 2020, Attainment the prize for the best doctoral dissertation in nursing in the Arab world from the Scientific Society of Arab Nursing Faculties.
Field of interest
- Adult nursing and Critical care issues, cardiovascular disease and quality of life , Pediatric health issues, Health informatics
- Zaben, K., & Khalil, A. (2019). Health Literacy, Self-Care Behavior and Quality of Life in Acute Coronary Syndrome Patients: An Integrative Review. Open Journal of Nursing, 9(4), 383-395.
- Ayed, A., & Zabn, K. (2021). Knowledge and Attitude towards COVID-19 among Nursing Students: Palestinian Perspective. SAGE Open Nursing, 7, 23779608211015150.
- Aqtam, I., Ayed, A., Zaben, K. (2023) Quality of Life: Concept Analysis. Saudi Journal of Nursing and Health Care. DOI: 10.36348/sjnhc.2023.v06i01.003.