Dr. Hazem Doufesh obtained his Bachelor in Electronic Engineering from Alquds University, Palestine in 1999,Master in Computer Since degree from Alquds University, Palestine in 2005, and PhD degree in Biomedical Engineering from University of Malaya in 2014. He is currently assistant professor in the Physics Department in Faculty of Science and Technology / Al-Quds University. His research areas cover physiological measurement and modeling, Medical and health informatics. Currently, Dr. Doufesh is working on developing model for predicting and diagnostic epilepsy disease. He has published papers in ISI peer reviewed journals related to biomedical physics and signal processing.
7.Doufesh, H., F. Ibrahim, et al. (2018). “Application of Self Organizing Map For Correlation Hunting Between Alpha Band Power of EEG Signals And Other Physiological Parameters During Muslim Prayer (SALAT).” Biomedical Engineering: Applications, Basis and Communications 30(04): 1850029.
8. Doufesh, H., Ibrahim, F., Ismail, N. A. and Wan Ahmad, W. A. (2016).” Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference system for Predicting Alpha Band Power of EEG during Muslim Prayer (SALAT).” Biomedical Engineering: Applications, Basis and Communications 28(06): 1650043.
9. Doufesh, H., Ibrahim, F. and Safari, M., (2016). Effects of Muslims praying (SALAT) on EEG gamma activity. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice, 24, pp.6-10.
10. Doufesh, H., Ibrahim, F., Ismail, N. A., and Wan Ahmad, W. A. (2014). Effect of Muslim Prayer (SALAT) on α Electroencephalography and Its Relationship with Autonomic Nervous System Activity. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 20, 558-562.
11. Doufesh, H., Ibrahim, F., Ismail, N. A., and Ahmad, W. A. W. (2013). Assessment of Heart Rates and Blood Pressure in Different (SALAT) Positions. Journal of Physical Therapy Science, 25, 211-214.
12. Doufesh, H., Faisal, T., Lim, K.-S., and Ibrahim, F. (2012). EEG Spectral Analysis on Muslim Prayers. Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, 37, 11-18.