About (Short Biography)
My name is Bushra Al Badawi, graduated from Al Quds University, Computer Science Major.
After that I was worked for many international companies, like Computer Answer/Ericson and JAWWAL.
Then I have graduated from Educational Sciences Faculty, and took my MS degree in Teaching methods, in 2010.
PhD student at Arab American University in education administration program.
Worked as a trainer for inclusive teaching.
Worked a trainer for special education program in 1-4 class at mainstream school.
Worked so many times on Teaching Design and training teachers on these designs, in the 21th century schools project.
I have worked in the Ministry of education.
And now I’m a lecturer at Faculty of educational sciences, department of Method of teaching.
I am a PhD student in educational program at Arab American University>
- inclusive program
- develop enhancement technology for special education program
- Analysis and design curriculum
- Design teaching activities
- Technology of teaching
- Informal teaching
- Action Research
- Special Education
- Multi Intelligent theory
- Integration Approaches
- Museums and virtual gallery
- Science and simulation experiments
- Teaching BA courses in Educational Sciences faculty (method of teaching, curriculum, active learning, ….)
- Virtual Museum as a tool of science and technology literacy
- Virtual museum as a tool of informal environment
- Assess Virtual Museum as a tool of education from the perspective of experts
- The possibility of Virtual environment for learning Disability