To enrich the culture of research work and provide an attractive environment to support creativity of researchers and promote the ethical conduct of research, compliance, innovation and critical thinking
- Regulate the scientific research affairs at Faculty of Medicine
- Holding scientific activities, symposiums, seminars, workshops and providing a culture of continuous learning for all the faculty of medicine students and staff
- Bridge building between basic sciences and medicine (i.e. attracting and training physicians in research)
- Improve access to key research information
- Administer graduation project course in coordination with Assistant Dean for Clinical Affairs
- Provide support and supervision for the Medical Student Research Club
- Al-Quds Nutrition and Health Research Institute: Research teams are interested in molecular diagnosis and genotyping infectious diseases such as Leishmaniasis, tuberculosis, and tick-born pathogens. Students are actively participating in real research projects yielding results that will be submitted to international publications.
- Biochemisrty and Molecular Biology Research Labratory: Students utilize genetic, molecular, and biochemical approaches to study metabolic diseases such as diabetes mellitus.