About (Short Biography)
I’m Mahmoud A Abu Samra, from Yata, Hebron.
I got my B.S& M. SC in physics & M.A (Educational Administration) from Al Quds University & Ph. D in Educational Administration from Khartoum University at 2003.
In 1983, I was hired as a lecturer in physics department, at Faculty of Sciences- Alquds University. Then in 2003 I was hired as assistance professor at faculty of education – Alquds University. At 2016 I had the rank of (Professor).
– Educational Leadership
– Educational Administration and supervision areas
– Higher Education
– Total Quality in education
– Teaching graduate as well as undergraduate level courses
– Supervising Masters’ Theses
I have already published more than (70) research papers in both Arabic and English Languages, and two books, one of them in science research.
1.Ja’far Wasfi Abu Saa, Mahmoud Ahmad Abu Samra.(2019). The Reasons of Job Alienation among the Faculty Members of Hebron & Al-Quds Universities. World Journal of Education,9(2), 65-72.
2. Abu Helu, Musallam., Abu Samra, Mahmoud., Faroun, Taher., Khateeb, Fatima and Lafee, Ziad. (2015). Managing Urbanization & Risk Accumulation Processes: Cases from East Jerusalem Occupied Palestinian Territories. GE-International Journal of Management Research , November 2015.
3. Mohammed Shuibat., 15. Mahmoud A Abu Samra., and Nida Shuibat. (2015). The Role of Education in Upholding the Development of Human Rights Regimes: the Case of the Palestinian Universities. World Journal of Education, Vol. 5, No. 5, pp 42-50.
4. Abu Samra, M. A. (2014). Leadership Skills of Faculty Members at Al – Istiqlal University: Cadets Point of Views. World Journal of Education (wje), Vol. 4, No. 3, pp 36 – 45.
5. Abu Samra, M. A. (2014). Admission Criteria at Palestinian Universities: Social Sciences Departments. International Journal of Development Research(IJDR), Vol.4, Issue.5, pp.982- 987