- MSN in Child bearing families, University Cleveland Ohio USA, 1992.
- BSN in nursing, Al-Quds University 1986, AbuDis, Palestine.
- Diploma in Midwifery, Collage of Nurses and Midwives in Jordan, 1983.
- Diploma in Nursing, Lutheran World Federation School of Nursing 1979.
- Al-Quds University – Jerusalem
- Faculty of Health Professions 1994- present
- Coordinator MCH master’s program 1995-2005
- Coordinator of the midwifery program at Al-Quds University 1998-2005
- Director of midwifery department 2008- 2011
Women health and maternal health.
- Scholarship for midwifery course by the Lutheran World Federation
- MSN master’s degree program sponsored by American Mideast educational & training services