Address: Al-Quds University, Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Department, Faculty of Health Professions, Health Complex , Second Floor , Room 209C (
Current Courses that I teach:
Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy, Physical Agents in Rehabilitation & Electrotherapy, Community Based Rehabilitation, Clinical Field Work (Teaching & Supervision) Graduate Projects supervision.
Dr Esra’ Hamdan holds a PhD in (Health Science / Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation) from University of East Anglia (UEA) in Norwich, UK, 2020. Had her Master in (Rehabilitation) from Nottingham University, UK, 2008 and she had her Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy, from Al-Quds University, Palestine,2004.
- Assistant Professor at Physiotherapy in Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Department / Al-Quds University /Palestine. She served as a head of department at different times Sept. 2014– 2015& from Sept. 2010 – Aug. 2012. Also , she is an Instructor & Clinical Supervisor of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Department since
- HESPAL (Higher Education Scholarship Palestine) British Council/ Palestinian Territories from 2018-2020 funding PhD Study at UK.
- IMET-2000 Pal (International Medical Education Trust) Fund fieldwork data collection of PhD at Palestinian Territories 2017.
- Physiotherapy Role in Cancer Rehabilitation Field / Cardio & Pulmonary Rehabilitation Field. Also, physiotherapy Role within Electro-Physical Agents & Manual Therapy Field.
- Uses of Outcome Measures in Rehabilitation Units in Midlands of UK, 2013, LAP
- LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany http://www.amazon.com/Outcome–Measures–Rehabilitation–UnitsMidlands/dp/3659448842 .
- Akram Amro, Haneen Dhaidel, Mira Amer, Haneen Qassis, Razan Hilal, Issa Jarayse and Esra Hamdan, 2018. “Quality of Life, pain, and disability Post-surgical management of Breast Cancer”, International Journal of Development Research, 8, (12), 24556-24560 .
- Poster Presentation at 1st International Conference on Physical Therapy in Oncology, on 5th June, 2018, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.