Dr Ra’ed Abu Hantash is currently an Assistant Dean of faculty of Dentistry- Al Quds University.
He joined the university in 2004.
He is a member of the faculty Council since 2005.
He is the Head of scientific committee in the faculty, and he is a member of department of prosthodontics and Conservatives dentistry.
He was the founder and the Head Department of Prosthodontics and Conservative Dentistry between 2007-2011.
Dr Ra’ed Abu Hantash is a member of the High Scientific Committee in the Palestinian Medical Council and Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics committee.
He is a lecturer in the basic Implantology Course of the Palestinian Implant Society and Continous Learning Center of the AL Quds university (EDUEMEDIC).
Dr Abu Hanatsh hold the Jordanian Board in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics and Palestinian Medical Council Certificate in 2005, Master degree in Prosthodontics from Jordan University of Science and Technology in 2004, and the Bachelor Degree in 1998.
He is a member of Royal College of Surgeons – Dublin in 2005.
- Relationship between dental impacts on living, satisfaction with the dentition and personality profiles among a Palestinian population.Younis A, Al-Omiri MK, Hantash RO, Alrabab, Ah MDar –Odeh N,Abu Hammad O,Khraisat A. Odontostomatol Trop.2012 Jun, 35 (138) : 21-30.
- Habesh F, Abu Hantash R, Abu Younis M. (2011) Innervation pattern of oral squamous cell carcinoma using neural protein gene product (9.5).An Immunocytochemical study.Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology.
- Abu Hantash RO, Abu Younis MH, Aker MM.(2014) Dental Anexiety and Fear among Medical Field Students at Al Quds University .British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research, 4(12), 2312-2321.
- H.Kamal, R.O. Abu Hantash, D.Q. Taani , M.M . Hammad (2014) the prevalence of Dentine Hypersenstivity and Gingival Recession among Jordanian patients at JUST Dental teaching center. Open journal of Stomatology, 4, 497-506. http: //dx.doi.org/ojst.2014.411067.
- Khateeb E.T, Kamal M.S, Kadamani A.M, Abu Hantash R.O. and Arqoup M.M .(2016) Utilizing an innovative digital software to grade preclinical crown preparation exercise. European Journal of Dental Education. http://doi:10.111/ eje.12204.
- Abu Younis M. and Abu Hantash R. (2018). Immediate Implant Loading in Osteoporotic Patients. Mini Review. Open Access of Dental Science, Volume 3, Issue 4.