Academic Qualifications :
- 2008, Doctor of Philosophy in Health Policy and Sciences, Ben Gurion University.
- 2000, Post-doctoral training, Sustainable management in Primary Health Care, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, Emery U & CDC (most outstanding paper).
- 1991, Doctor of Community Medicine, Jordan Medical Council, Amman, Jordan.
- 1988, MSc in Management of Health Services Organizations, University of Jordan in Cooperation with Johns Hopkins University, Jordan. (Top of class/GPA 92.6%).
- 1982, Doctor of Medicine, Rostov Medical University (Excellent).
Selected experiences :
- Over 20 years Professor of public health.
- I was university: Professor, Dean, Vice President, Acting President.
- Palestinian Representative, Board member of the Arab Council for Gifted and Talented since 2008.
- The Arab Woman 2004 for Performance Excellence: Mohammed Bin Rashid AlMaktoum Award for Achieving Excellence in Management Performance.
- Jerusalem Distinguished Woman by AlMurtaqa AlNasawi, 2010.
- A Woman Who Sets The Standard to excel, to inspire, to motivate: by the International Who’s Who of Professional & Business Women ABI –USA, 2009.
- MOH Candidate for King’s Hussein Award for professional excellence February 1991.
- King’s Hussein Award for the most outstanding student in Graduate Studies June 19th, 1988.
- Award for Excellence with Honor by the Preparatory Faculty/Rostov , USSR1976.
- City Award for Most Outstanding Female High School Student,Nablus, Palestine1975.
- Published many papers in fields of public health, in British Journal of Education, Society & Behavioral Science, International Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences.
- up to 45 published articles, books, treatment manuals, assessment tools and others.
Functional Expertise :
- Teaching Experience.
- Research Visits.
- International Networks.
- Book author.
- Projects management.
Industry Expertise :
- University Staff.
- Research institutes.
- Academic Publishing.
- Local societies
- International cooperation’s