- For students who obtained a high school certificate in previous years, they should provide the Admission Department (Main campus / Abu Dis ) with an official certified copy of their secondary school grades, after filling out the application upon electronic acceptance notice and securing their enrollment seat reservation at AQU.
- For students who obtained certificates of (IB, GCE, SAT, Bagrut matriculation) or a high school certificate an Arab state other than Jordan or from a foreign country, they must provide the Admission Department (Main campus / Abu Dis) with the documents that prove the fulfillment of the secondary school exams, in addition to a certificate of equivalence from the Ministry of Higher Education, after filling out the application.
- If the applicant is a transfer student from another university s/he must provide the Admission Department (Main campus / Abu Dis) with the following documents after filling out the application:
- Official academic transcript from the university s/he transferred from.
- A description of the courses s/he studied, with the conditions they s/he have passed 30 credit hours successfully before transferring.
- An official letter from the University transferred from with a clear describes of his/her academic situation.
- If the applicant holds a Diploma s/he must provide the Admission Department (Main campus / Abu Dis) with the following documents after filling out the application.
- An official certified copy of secondary school grades or equivalent.
- A certified copy of diploma grade transcript and the result of the comprehensive exam.
Follow-up Instructions of the application
Concerning students with a Palestinian high school certificate and those who hold equivalent certificate such as (IB, GCE, SAT, Bagrut matriculation) who meet the University’s admission Policy, their acceptance procedures will begin when they fill out the online application and submit it. Accordingly, the accepted student is given a whole week from the date of his/her acceptance to complete the seat reservation. Students will be notified of their acceptance to enroll in the University by e-mail and through his/her online portal on the University website.
Students are advised to continuously check the Admission website and visit their own profile using the same application number and PIN code on their application card in order to track the status of their request and follow the necessary instructions in the event of acceptance.