It is acceptable for any student who has finished his/her diploma study from a higher education institution to apply to Al Quds University in order to join a parallel Bachelor program to his/her study, proven s/he meets the following conditions:
- Finished the diploma study with a grade not less than 70%.
- Successfully passed the comprehensive exam with a grade of ‘very good’.
- Obtained a certificate of practical experience of at least one year after graduating in the area of specialization.
Bridging Credit Hour Calculation
Credit hours for students within the Bridging are calculated on the basis of the principles set forth at the University and in accordance to the study plan of the specialization the student wishes to enroll in at Al Quds University.
All students wishing to enroll in one of the Bridging programs, should provide the Admission Department (in the main campus / Abu Dis) with the following documents after filling out the application:
- A certified copy of the secondary school exam grades or its equivalent.
- A certified copy of the diploma grade transcript and the result of the comprehensive exam.