- PhD degree in '' Electromagnetic scattering from an object above a rough surface- application on Radar systems to detect objects above the sea surface''- University of Nantes in France, 2012.
- Master in Electronic Systems at “Ecole polytechnique de l’Université de Nantes” in France, 2009.
- Bachelor in Electronics Engineering at Al-Quds University, Palestine, 2006.
- Tawjihi at Frère School in Bethlehem, Palestine, 2001.
March-July 2012: Co-supervisor of a master thesis entitled ‘‘Radar scattering from an object above a sea surface for remote sensing applications’’- University of Nantes.
February, March 2012: Visiting scholar at the “Electro science laboratory- Ohio State University- USA”.
February-July 2009: Master thesis about « Radar reflectivity from a conducting plate using the method of moments in computational electromagnetic » from the University of Nantes, France.
2006-2008: Teaching and Research assistant at Al-Quds university.
Supervising the practical work of students in electronics, telecommunication and signal processing labs.
June -August 2005: Training Project at the electricity generating company in Amman, Jordan.
- Computational Electromagnetic.
- Electromagnetic Scattering and Radar Remote Sensing.
- Antennas and Wave Propagation.
- Electromagnetics I (Electrostatics)
- Electromagnetics II (Electrodynamics)
- Electronics III
- Complex Analysis and Engineering Transforms
- Electronic Communication Circuits
- Microwave Communications
- Antennas & Radio Wave Propagation
Papers in Journals
- M. Kouali, G. Kubické, and C. Bourlier, “Electromagnetic interactions analysis between two 3-D scatterers using the E- PILE method combined with PO approximation”, Progress in Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 58, page 123-138, 2014
- M. Kouali, G. Kubické, and C. Bourlier, “Extended propagation-inside-layer expansion method combined with the forward-backward method to study the scattering from an object above a rough surface”, Optics Letters, Vol 37, July 2012.
Papers in Conferences
- M. Kouali, G. Kubické, and C. Bourlier, “Diffusion d'une onde électromagnétique par un objet au-dessus d'une surface rugueuse”, GDR Ondes, June 2011, Paris.
- M. Kouali, G. Kubické, and C. Bourlier, “Electromagnetic scattering from two-scatterers using the extended propagation-inside-layer expansion method”, 2011 URSI General Assembly and Scientific Symposium (URSI-GASS 2011), 13-20 august 2011, Istanbul, Turkey.
- M. Kouali, G. Kubické, and C. Bourlier, “ Scattering From an object above a rough surface using the Extended PILE method hybridized with PO approximation, 2012 IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ANTENNAS AND PROPAGATION, 8-14 July, Chicago, USA.